Pricing and Procurement Specialist
20,000.00 - 25,000.00
As a Pricing and Procurement Specialist, you will manage quote estimate creation and rates summary reporting for a freight forwarding client.
✓ HMO on Day 1
✓ Receive promising perks and rewards
✓ Experience travel opportunities
✓ Get recognized for what you do
✓ Achieve work-life balance
✓ Improve exponentially with enhanced learning
- Uploading Quote to M-files
- Quote Estimate Creation
- M-files Navigation
- M-files Data Upload
- Rates Summary Report
- Email Management
- Experience in working with an Australian freight forwarder in a commercial capacity.
- A minimum of two years’ import / export offshore operational experience within the freight forwarding industry.
- Impeccable English oral and written communication.
- Exhibits strong analytical skills, attention to details and willingness to learn.
- Has refined organisation and planning skills.